Monday, September 15, 2008

One Monkey, Two Monkey.

I finished making the monkeys. They love them and I'm so happy. Unfortunately the boys are not into posing with their plush today.

But the plush are happy to pose for me, so that's good of them.
I did Stephen's yellow one with pollyfill arms and legs.
And Ethan's green one has weighted fill for arms and legs.
But they both love to hang around.
See, plushy legs and arms. And floppy legs and arms. (looks like he's saying "Hi")
Again, these monkeys are a Bit of Whimsy pattern. And stinking adorable too. :)

8 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Stinking adorable is right! So are your boys!

Anonymous said...

adorable monkeys Erin! I love em!

Jana Nielson said...

My kids have a bitof a monkey fetish...I'll have to look into this pattern!

Jana Nielson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peggy said...

Wow!!! Very, very, very cute!! Are you constantly thinking .... "What can I create or make today?" .... does you mind and fingers ever rest??

Peggy said...

Wow!!! Very, very, very cute!! Are you constantly thinking .... "What can I create or make today?" .... does you mind and fingers ever rest??

Traci G said...

OMG!!! These are just the cutest things EVER!!!!!! Do you have these for sale on your Etsy shop too?????????

TJ said...

Oh my GOSH Erin! Those monkeys are CRAZY adorable! I love them!!!!! Do they come in pink??