Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Another bag

I was digging around for fabrics when I decided these looked great together. So I sewed them up.
Here is the inside. Please note the detail work on the pocket.
And because that yellow fabric belongs to my yellow loving son:
It is his new library tote. Only Brian my DH says it looks like a girly purse! So weigh in please. Keep in mind that he LOVES it and will cry a river if I take it away. Especially as he has no idea what "girly looking" means.
Also I'm gonna make Ethan one too, so I need to know if I'm making a girly bag for my kids.
Yellow fabric is Ikea (I *heart* Ikea) the other fabric I'm not sure... doesn't say on the edge. And the bag tutorial is HERE.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

It does not look girlie to me! He looks so adorable with it!

Loobylou said...

I don't think it is girly either. Several of the boys in my kinder class hae yellow library bags.
Ask Brian, what needs to be added to make it "boyish"?