Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Panda Friends.

I cannot say enough about The Greeting Farm. I first fell in love with their Alice in Wonderland stamps. I knew it was only a matter of time before I got these Panda Friends too. And inside detail.
I colored with copics then went over with the Specia glitter pens.
So what do I love about The Greeting Farm? Well they ship really quick. I love that. The shipping charges are very reasonable. *actually when I ordered the panda it was a free shipping sale* They are just adorable and fun to color. I think they are pretty unique too. Although this all could be influenced by my love for anyone who makes Alice in Wonderland and panda stuff. :)
In other news:
I just went NUTS and ordered $70 of stuff from Cornish Heritage Farms! So in a few days when that all comes I will be stamping up a storm. I'll tell you all about what I got when it comes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY HECK this is just the cutest card! I love the colors! That Panda set is adorable! I can't wait to see what you make with your CHF stamps!

Thanh Vo said...

Oooooh!!! In my opinion, one of your best cards yet!