Saturday, January 03, 2009

Finished up "Not Good Enough"

I'm calling this mini quilt "not good enough" because it's just not good enough for my swap. Although honestly, after putting the border on it looked way cuter than I expected and should be called, "Almost good enough, I mean if I could have used it I rekon" I like the fun back I made:
Another random view.
So Ethan will have this for some of his stuffed animals. Of course Stephen already asked for one for HIS animals. I don't mind though, who better to make adorable tiny quilts for?


2 comments:

Jana Nielson said...

That is WAY cute!! If I started making them for stuffies at my house, I'd be working on them for months!
I have a strict "no blankies for in-animate objects" rule!

Anonymous said...

I love love this! As long as you are having fun making them it is all good!