First I stamped a handful of the sea critters and colored them with my copic markers. Then I cut down the plastic sheet and colored that too with copic, it looks streaky, but it turns out ok. I think that alcohol ink dropper stuff would rock for this too, probably be even better, but I don't have any so marker worked fine.
Ok next I forgot to take a pic, but I stamped the seaweed and bubbles on a white piece and colored them. Then I glued the pieces I cut out to the plastic pieces (two of them).
I layered with foam tape to give tons of dimension. So it's paper, foam, plastic with critters, foam, plastic with critters.
It looks like a mess, so here I am putting ribbon over the edges.
Here is at the same step from another angel, so only the seahorse and the very large yellow/orange fish are on the top layer, then all the other critters and the coral, then the bubbles and sea weeds.