Thursday, January 29, 2009

Scrapbook pages

So I do scrapbook. You know, some. Anyhow I was looking back at my older stuff and it all looks dated to me. So I am doing more simple pages. Also I'm currently madly in LOVE with Kraft colored cardstock. Also with handwritten journaling. So here we go: Ah! you noticed? The fabric from YOUR purse is on that zoo page. The Ralph Lauren pillowcase fabric. Now that's become this scrapbook page, your purse, your zippie and a notepad cover that I've not shown you yet. I'm down to almost none of it left now. But I have this personal challange to use all of it. Gotta get my 50cents worth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! Yes have to get your whole 50 cents worth! What gorgeous pages! I really like kraft color too- but I think gray is where it is at! LOL!

Anonymous said...

You are quite the seamstress!! I can't imagine putting piping on such a tiny bag--complete with a zipper! You are talented, indeed! It must be that fantastic new sewing machine--I have never heard of that brand, but from the features you listed, it sounds great!
Thanks for your visit!!!! Dana