Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hello Wonderful.

I got lovely new stamps from Pink Poison. They are Alice In Wonderland. And oh so kawaii.
I made this fun card. The paper is by K. And Company. I colored with copic markers and copic specia glitter pens.
This next pic actually shows the colors the best. I'm still learning the new camera.
And you can see the glitter in this one. Everything has glitter though, from her eyes to her hair to the white dress. It's hard to take a photo of glitter.
So there we have it, my new Alice in Wonderland stamps! I love them to pieces.
In other news:
I have a cold. I am sick for EVERY holiday. It's crap. My friend Tracey has a theory that it's because on some level holidays stress me out and that gets me sick. She's probably right because I've been sick the past 3 holiday seasons. I didn't even exercise today. :(
Stephen got up before 6am today. Unacceptable. He's rambling on right now about how orange is his sidekick color but yellow is his sidekick color too. He's pretty weird. Today I take him back to the allergist for his one year checkup. He's deathly allergic to peanuts. There is an outside chance he will grow out of it though, so here's to hoping. (I'm not terribly hopeful)
If I don't post again,
MERRY CHRISTMAS




4 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I love your Alice cards! So cute! The papers and images go perfectly together! Hope you and the kiddos are feeling better soon!

Merry Christmas!
MMST and lots of HUGS!

pescbrico said...

Merry Christmas to you too! :)

Lim said...

Dear Erin,
I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in company of your relatives and friends. I hope all your dreams come true and next year bring for all of us HAPPINESS and JOY..
Love,
LIM

I need to come back and check all your creations... You have been busy!!! :))

Thanh Vo said...

Such a cool card Erin! I cant wait to get my images, thanks so much