Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas cards

I got a brand new camera today. It has all these manual settings. None of the pre programed ones are "taking photos of cards at night for posting on your blog" so I had to play around. I'm not sure I'm thrilled with this quality. But I'm sure I will get the hang of it.

So anyhow here is one Christmas package tag and some Christmas cards.

This one isn't hazy. It was one of my earlier photos. I should have redone it. And "tis the season" for baby pigs I guess? I eat ham at Christmas, so maybe it really "tis the season"
This stamping of the snowman really is super light in real life.


Most of these stamps came from a package of stamps I picked up at Costco. The Alice in Wonderland is by Red Eowyn And I tell you I LOVE these stamps.
Speaking of Alice in Wonderland I found a new-to-me stamp company. Pink Poison's Splended little Stamp Company. It's a mouthful, but right there on the main page they have the most Kawaii Alice in Wonderland set EVER. Thanks to Kim and Thanh for getting the info to me. I ordered those puppies first thing this morning.



3 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

More playing around with the cam and you'll be set!

I cannot wait to see what you do with those stamps. :)

K Hutchinson said...

I love all your stitching!

I can't wait to see your new stamps either!

*Sally* said...

Love these, I do need one of those little slit punches like on the tag. The stitching really adds something doesnt it?
Gorgeous!