Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Little notebook/pencil holder thingie

Ok first do I need to resize all my photos now? I got a new camera (still figuring it out) and it's 10mp from my old 3mp so if that makes the blog take forever to load tell me and I'll resize everything. Kim says she does have to. I don't wanna, but I will.

Ok. So Kim and I were chatting it up and we decided we need holders for art supplies. She because she's a real artist, me because I'm a poser! haha. Anyhow I decided to whip this up. What do you think? *it's for me*I should have done this inside stitching before putting the outtermost fabric on so you'd not see the brown thread across the outtermost front. Or bought turquoise thread. Anyhow. My sketch pad is super fat, so I had to put tiny pleats in the pocket for it. I think for normal sketch pads I'd not have to do that. And no I don't normally sketch with a pink marker, Although I do love pink.

Well feedback welcome. :)


4 comments:

Jana Nielson said...

I think it is fabulous!! I have only ever covered my sketchbook....never remembered to put a place for my writing instruments.
I like it!

Sherri Thacker said...

I love this Erin. I don't do sketches very often but when i do, this would be nice to have it all in one place. I also resize my photos before putting them on my blog. Yep, every single time. Sherri

K Hutchinson said...

It is great! I love the fabric and fun size! Resizing the photos suck but it has to be done!

Anonymous said...

I really like it! And the fabric you used is awesome.