Sunday, April 22, 2007

Scrapbook Pages!

Did you know I scrapbook too. Well in theory I do but that involves a trip out to get film developed and I'm soooo lazy about that. I take thousands of pics and put them on the net and in my other blog but I hardly actually make pages. Anyhow I'm gonna get back on track with that! So today I made this two page layout for the family album. (the boy's baby albums are actually caught up, I just do the first year in there, then they go in the big family album)


The tiny handwritten journaling says, "We just love this little park. This was the first time Ethan was able to play." Or something like that, I forget now! I LOVE the look of handwritten journaling, but I always think mine is so stinky that it will ruin my pages. So I started with just a bit of it.

Patern paper is American Crafts from the "Play" line. Brown cardstock is bazzil and the gold is Stampin' Up! Letter stamps are those Karen Foster snap together ones.

Sorry you have to see my ugly desk! Like how I have those half stamped flowers on there! I don't bother with that craft sheet stuff or anything to protect the desk! It's even burned in places. I don't care one bit!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Love the layouts you did. I really need to get back to my scrapbooking..been so busy making new cards with new stamps, I havent had the time.

Thanks for sharing..you did a great job.

Tami Bayer said...

Great pages....your craft table is perfect.