Thursday, April 05, 2007

Playing with markers and Inspired by The Key

So I had to play with my new prismacolor and copic markers of course. I very well may be getting more tomorrow too! The Key is the little end zone part of basketball. I noticed today that it is a great shape and cool for cards I have anoter layout in mind where the circle is extended and sticks up.. You'll have to just wait and see if I pull it off.
Did some masking and stamp-a-ma-jiging on this one.
Markers are: (all prismacolor)
Sand PM-70
Green Tea PM-197
Aqumarine PM-37
Eggshell PM-72
Lilac PM 171
paper is SU cardstocks Certainly Cellery and Almost Amethist.

Markers are:

Copic Cadmium Red R27

Prismacolor Indigo Blue PM-43

Prismacolor Copenhagen Blue PM-40

Prismacolor Eggshell PM-72 (for the skin and it's pretty good I think)

Prismacolor Goldenrod PM-69 (for the hair)

Paper are SU cardstocks Real Red and Temping Turquoise.

I used snow white tulip pearl paint for the details.

This is done with my prismacolor pencils it's for the Shack Survivor Round 2 contest over on The Stamp Shack. Each day Sherry will announce an elimating statement and whoever is there at the end wins. I made it pretty far last time then got out. Maybe I will win this time?

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

What a neat idea for a layout...nice implementation!