Thursday, April 19, 2007

Birthday Thank You's


I saw this paper at the No-So-Local Scrapbook Store (ie, the big one over in Manderine) today and knew I had to use it to make Stephen's Birthday Thank You cards. I think they turned out pretty cute don't you?
All the pattern paper is by Daisy D's and the ribbon is from Ribbons and Bows Oh My. Kerry over at The Stamp Shack did a share with it. I'm almost out! You should be proud because the cardstock is all random cardstock I dug out of my stacks. So it only cost me $1 in new supplies to make these cards! That's pretty cool. (And no I don't want anyone to figure out how much the stamp, ink, paper trimmer, cardstocks I had on hand and adhesive cost!) The stamp I believe I got at the dollar store AGES ago. It was one of the first stamps I ever owned!
Oh Daisy D's has really pretty floral paper that goes with the red dot paper as well and I made more of these with that. They are cool but not quite as cute as these with the airplanes.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Those are adorable. I am supposed to make some baby thank you's for a friend that is expecting and these would be great. I should go and look for that paper! Hope you don't mind if I CASE!

Erin said...

I never mind being CASED. :)

Sherri Thacker said...

Very cute Erin :)