Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Child of God


This is the first SU set I ever purchased. I really like these cute kids. If I bought it now though I'd mount the phrases seperate. Live and learn! :)
I just got this new cuttlebug folder today. It's called spots and dots. I love it. I also got traffic jam. I think that's all of them I need for a while. I colored with prismacolor markers, but the gray and pink in the cheeks is done with tombow because I don't have super pale pink or light gray prismacolor. They seem to play well together.
In Michaels I saw the new Martha Stewart line. It's OK. Not exciting but not ugly or anything. I'm mad because I heard that you won't be able to use a coupon on it and that it won't be included in the sales. I think that's stinky. Oh one cool thing though is there are HUGE sheets of paper. That could be cool for some altered project or something. The whole line was underwhelming though. That's just me. I'm sure people will snatch it up and make adorable things with it.
Well I'm just waiting for the UPS guy. He's supposed to bring me my SU order today. He usually does come on the day my demo tells me he will. Every time I hear a truck I jump up. I need to go watch TV or something to stop stalking him!
I just noticed the ribbon on my card looks crooked. I'll go look and if it does in real life I'll fix it. Don't worry! :)

2 comments:

Roniece said...

I went to Michael’s just yesterday (to buy more Cuttlebug stuff - thanks for another addiction Erin) and I also saw the Martha Stewart stuff. I couldn't see the big whoop. There were a few cute things but nothing i would pay full price for. That must be the reason why the scrapbook section was getting so low. They were making room for Martha.

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute! I want that embossing folder so bad. I hope Michaels gets some new ones in soon!