Sunday, April 01, 2007

More cards! :)

Here is another stab at the Just Johanna sketch contest. You know you can enter as many times as you want right? So of course I'm gonna. I'm DETERMINED to get some more JJ stamps and I'm out of $$. Anyhow this time it's an unlikely pair!
This doggie comes from Pink Cat Studio. I colored with chalk and colored pencil. I like this funky shaped mat too. :) (it's on purpose!)
Same dog, different pose. I actually colored this one thinking it would go on the above card, but it was just too much with the pattern paper and the scalloped punch and all.. Anyhow I decided to make her a new card. :)

Did you know that Pink Cat Studio has this thing called Pink Cat Points? You can earn them in a pile of ways, get published, give her cards for her gallery, link to her on your website, have referals... Anyhow I got the dog set almost free and I think I have enough points for another free set! You really should check that site out, it's just too cute. If you go over there because of me then please let them know and I'll get even more cute points. There is no end to the length I'll go in my search for free stamps!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how darling! My fave is the middle one...just love those papers with that super funky dog!

Swamp Tulip said...

Great cards Erin. I love the colors and the dog is so adorable!

Teresa