Saturday, March 31, 2007

So there was these almond tins...


So months ago, I mean literally I think it was like 6 months ago there was this online promotion where you could request a tiny little tin of almonds. A bunch of the Stamp Shack (or was it back on PCMB?) girls did and of course I was one. Well I got the tin a few weeks ago and decided to alter it. I covered the edges with ribbon and then paper on the top and bottom and a bit of stamping. Then made this set of tiny cards for it. I think they'd be good ones to slip in someone's pocket when they are not looking so they find a cute note. The bird and fish stamps are Just Johanna. The phrases I got in my March Self Addressed kit. I believe they are purple onion. The pattern paper is by The Angel Company. These cards are 2"x2.5" so not as ittsy bitsy as the new "inchies" but they are still tiny. So, what do you think?
Oh and don't forget to play for a hamtastic prize!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so clever!!

Cinda