Thursday, March 29, 2007

Cat's Meow and Glamour Puss



I visited my LSS today and Jodie told me she ordered a pile of Pink Cat stamps which inspired me to come right home and make more cards using them. I think I will give these to her to put with the stamps when they come in. I used all papers and ribbon she sells so that helps. :)
These kitties are colored with watercolor pencil and water. I punched holes in the one card so you can see the smaller cats peeking out. The one you can only see it's butt and tail. (sorta like on my hamtastic card yesterday)
Oh and great news for any of you in Jacksonville, Jodie is ordering the giga scalloped shapes! Hurray! She ordered them today. I have no idea when they will come in. She said they wern't back ordered or anything but I wonder... Anyhow that's great news for us. I decided that in my efforts to support my LSS I will purchase one of each! I recomend all the rest of you J-Ville girls to do the same.
Oh and on that note I'm teaching my gamsol class again this month so if you missed it you can take it. (I mean in April)

2 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

Oh my! You have been a busy little bee Erin. I love all the new cards you posted since my absence.

BarbK said...

Hey, Erin, what colour is the base cardstock. It looks like a pale orange on my screen, but whatever it is, I really like it. Do tell!