Saturday, March 17, 2007

Crab and Company


Ok, I love the Crab and Company every bit as much as I expected I would. Funny story about these colors, I really wanted them together and Brian, (who has a keen sense of design) insisted they didn't go. I kept going though and when it was done Brian admitted they worked together. It's the Real Red, Chocolate Chip and that Carribean something from the new colors. (SU colors) Anyhow I think I like it because it's like the red crab on a sandy beach with water... God thinks of the BEST color combos! Also the red and brown papers just came in my order so I had to use them. I was out of both. :( I think I'd better order more of this blue shade before it gets retired.
I don't think there is anything interesting to add, colored with markers, google eyes of course, the ribbon is SU... My brads are not centered right, I'm pretending it doesn't bother me. *wink*

6 comments:

hutch ink designs... said...

This crab is way to cute! I love the colors together! I did not think that I liked this set of stamps at first...but now I think it is super cute!

~K

Pam Speidel said...

This card is even more stinkin cute than the last! You are on a roll! I would have to agree with Brian on the colors, but they definitely do work perfectly. As for the brads, I wouldn't have noticed, but since you mentioned it...I'll bet you "fix" them. *wink* It's gonna bug you until you do. hee hee

Pam Speidel said...

p.s. your photo is VERY professional looking. I like how you've added the stamps, ribbon, etc that you used to make the card. I'll have to try that "look". :)

shuggy said...

i didn't notice the brads till you pointed them out!! i love the way you took the photo with the stamps and ribbon!!

Laura said...

The crab card is adorable - those colors do look great together!

GrammaStamper (Barb) said...

Really cool banner. And that crab set is to die for. Gotta get it. Your photo set up is excellent, too! WOW!