Sunday, March 18, 2007

More crabbyness



Here is another crab card with the Crab and Company set. This time I colored him with prismacolor pencils and gamsol. Everything else is basic, hmm chocolate chip, apricot and that carribean color from the "in style" colors. Oh and that cameo coral color too. I LOVE that color.

After this card was done I decided to clean up and go to bed. It was after midnight after all! Well one thing lead to another and before I knew what happened I had resorted all my papers! I read someone who sorts their SU cardstock scraps back into the full sheets of SU cardstock, so it will always be there when they reach for a color. This really makes sense to me. I've been sorting all my scraps by color for a while and it hasn't been making me use them that much. Generally I grab my SU color wheel and start with that (although I make changes as my mood suits me) so I don't go digging in scraps, I just keep cutting full sheets because I know just what color it is. I am hopeing this will work better for me. It took about 2 hours so I was so thankful when my kids slept in this morning!

No comments: