Friday, November 30, 2007

Tall Christmas cards

Here are a few Christmas cards I made today, they are all 4x9.25 inches. (business envelope)
This one has shimmery paper and The Angel Company snowflakes. I stamped them in versamark, then dusted them with perfect pearls. Little pink jewels for accent.
This is another set by The Angel Company, it is on watercolor paper. I'm thinking of adding some ribbon down by the Peace on Earth part, I'll have to see what they have at my LSS in a nice sheer because nothing I have will do. It's painted with watercolor pencil.
This card is all about my new Scor-Pal. I used the Scor-Pal on everything, but on this card I used it to make the emobssed borders. I LOVE that I can do that with it. The little snowman is cut from patern paper and the greeting is by Papertrey.

And those are some of my tall Christmas cards. :)

some other cards are made too I'll put them up later today probably.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love them Erin!!