Sunday, November 18, 2007

Another "adore"able card

I had to try again with this awesome Eat Cake Graphics stamp. I wasn't happy with how I got blue on the face of baby Jesus. This time I stamped the scene on blue paper and embossed with gold. Then stamped again on watercolor paper and colored with watercolor pencil and blender pen. Then cut out the colored and layered it back on the blue. I really ike how it turned out. The whole main image and the brown layer I embossed all around with gold, then again on the bottom of the card.
a close up:

4 comments:

Kelly L said...

Oh, Erin! This is VERY nice! I love the image, but the gold embossing really adds to the scene and makes it more elegant indeed! TFS with us!

Anonymous said...

Turned out beautifully! I have that stamp too.. and a coloured in image just waiting to be used..

Jessim said...

I really like this one! It looks lovely.

pescbrico said...

Great card, title and picture! :)