Friday, November 16, 2007

Crop cards. :)

The crop was good. Only 4 of us but I got some good stuff done.
The cat is by Eat Cake Graphics I colored him with copic markers. The rest is patern paper. I circled the ad with a copic. I colored him to match his ad. Isn't he cute? :)
This stamp is by Eat Cake too. I got a bit of blue on the baby Jesus' cheek and I will probably redo it because of that. I mean if he was just any baby maybe not.. but it's Jesus. Colored with copics again.
This is also Eat Cake, colored in copics. I know this paper is Bo Bunny. I usually never look then I can't figure it out, but this time I looked. I really like these stick robots.


Did I tell you about my new ATG I got? I love it. Love love love love it. I did already to through a roll of tape, but I had that class earlier this week and there was so much stuff in it all my students kept running out of tape so I let them all use this. I bet this next roll will last a bit longer. I do know I'll be buying it by the case next time. 5 rolls, what was I thinking?

4 comments:

Heather Grow said...

Cute cards, Erin. I love the stick robots.

Eleanor said...

I love my tape gun, too! Isn't it the best invention?

Jen said...

Love the cards! And your gun looks cool....One of these days I shall break down and buy one!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Where do you get the tape gun???How wide is the tape???