Friday, November 02, 2007

Flamingo Christmas

Here is a card for those of us in Florida. Although I'll be entirely honest I never see flamingoes except in the zoo. Does anyone get them wild in their area? And the ones in my zoo are so light pink they are almost white... But anyhow this is to send to people who do NOT live in Florida and think we have all these flamingoes running around. If I see one I'll stick a Santa hat on it and force it to do tree decorating labor.

The flamingo is by Viva Las Vegastamps, the greeting is by Papertrey. I colored with prismacolor and copic markers. Then used tons of liquid aplique (Oh it was liquid aplique on my Santa's Coming card too thanks to Joy for telling me the name and reminding me I didn't know yesterday.) I also used glassy accents and glitter and stardust clear glitter pen. The greeting is embossed with silver EP. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

EK that card is so super cute. I really imagine that is Christmas in Florida LOL

Carolina

Jen said...

Such a perfect Florida Christmas card Erin! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh come one Erin I saw one yesterday! LOL....Your Christmas cards are too cute.

Colleen Schaan said...

This is so cute! I love the idea of Flamingo forced labor!!! Tee hee

Jen said...

Okay, I've tagged you now. Sorry, had to do it to someone and you have the best hair of anyone I know! For the deets check out my blog;

http://inkingalong.blogspot.com/2007/10/tagged-again.html