Thursday, November 15, 2007

It ain't my fault!

I cannot be held responsible for this. I mean Gina designed a toilet... what was I supposed to do? And puff paint, that already existed. Wasn't it obvious that I'd be forced to put them together.

I hope I don't loose all my readers with this one. Come on... it's funny right? Jason?? You think it's funny don't you? Jodie? Suzi? Someone???
I colored the toilet with copic markers. It's a 50's toilet. The poo is brown puff paint. Glossy accents on the "water" The stamps are all Gina K (so blame her teeheehee!) You can't really see it but I stamped the toilet brush and the toilet paper on the black over and over, in black, so it's like a watermark effect.

Does anyone know what the font is on "This too shall pass."? I love that font.


Ok, I'm definately nervous that no one will love me anymore after posting this so if you still do please tell me.



20 comments:

Denise... said...

I would love to give a card like this to one of my CLOSE friends...or hubby...they'd get a kick out of it!

Chef Mama said...

That is one p00py card Erin! Very funny!!!!

Littlekel90 said...

Hang in there, Erin! This (silliness) too shall pass, and you will be back to your adorable/beautiful cards! LOL (I am just teasin') Yes, this would be a cute one to give to CLOSE family/friends, and I am sure the men in my family would all get a kick out of it! :) We still love you and your work (puffy brown paint and all). LOL

Pegg S said...

Oh you are sick -- but I love it!! Hahaha! You are very clever!

Jackie said...

That is the prefect masculine card - I love it!

Jackie said...

I meant perfect...*sigh*

Jane said...

I love it! But then again, I have kind of a sick sense of humor! LOL.

Jane

Linzy said...

I still love you (and I think you're funny and have GREAT hair)

Emilia said...

This is soooo fun! you are cool!

SuzyQ said...

LOL...it's a p00p card! It's a little gross and twisted, but I'd LMBO if you sent it to me! :)

Kathy said...

This is hilarious! I don't know who I'd ever send it to but it definitely brought a smile to my face :-)

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!!!! So cute!!!

melia said...

This is SOOO my sense of humor, I just could never post a pic. Good for you. Thanks for the laugh.

Heather Grow said...

Erin, you have a sick sense of humor. Love ya anyways.

Hysteri-CAL said...

Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ... ROFLMAO !

Fab fab fab card xxxxxxxx

Jeanne S said...

Well........ I think it's funny :)

~Carla~ www.moralia.wordpress.com said...

OMG!! ROTFLMAO!!! You are a hoot!! lol!!!!

Colleen said...

I just LOVE it...I am totally on the same wavelength as far as humor...and POOEY on anyone who doesn't like it...(HEeehehhheehehe)

Sherry Cheever said...

OH MY BADNESS! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mags said...

ROFLMAO!!!
I do a search for "toilet stamp" and this is what comes up...! It's priceless!! This coming from a gal who scrapbooked a picture of her kid's first poo on the potty... I love it!
;)