First is a project for an assignment for the Design Team. I've never even considered doing something like this before. It took me HOURS *this is significant because I'm usually a 15-30 minute stamper* I tell you this because if it's totally garbage I need you to say nice things anyhow! teeheehee. I think I like it ok. I'm glad I added the owl on her hand, that was an afterthought. Course his wonderfully expressive eyes seem to say, "hmmm not sure about this outfit my friend!" haha. I colored her outfit with copic markers, the owl too.
Next is a really soft card that I like. I stamped a skirt again, this time as a flower. I stamped it once each of three sheets of vellum. Then I colored it on the reverse side with copic markers. I did it really bold. Then I layered it all together and sewed the top to secure it, but hid the sewing under the yummy gray ribbon. Stamped "thank you" on the top layer and added a pin. Oh there is a white layer under the vellum sheets. Otherwise the gray paper really dulls everything so much you can't see the bottom flowers.
And yet another flower! I'm a HUGE fan of big fat flowers, so expect to see these used as flowers pretty often. The bug is actually a ladie's fan from the set! The "antenna" are little dangly accent things from the fan. I made the center line thicker and added little dots on the "head" for eyes. I colored this with copics too. Of course I had to draw the bug flight patern and the stem of the flower.
And there you have it. These are from my new LadiesDancing kit from justjohanna.