Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Kissing Technique!

This is my first time ever doing the Kissing Techinique. It was for a challange at the Cornish Heritage Farms Background Blitz challange week.
I inked the tree with peach then the polkadot backgrounder with pink. Then "kissed" the tree stamp to the backgrounder and then stamped it on the white. I'm not sure I'm in LOVE with it, but there it is. I cut some more tree bits out and layered them on foam tape for dimension. I also added stickles for glitter. (glitter being a standard cardmaking element of course.) I drew in the hill and colored it with a copic marker.
stamps are TAC for everything except the polkadot backrounder which is Cornish Heritage Farms.

1 comment:

TJ said...

Aw - I love this little tree! Great kissing tecnique and of course, gotta love the bling!