Friday, April 04, 2008

Gardners are dirty

I made this for my mom who is a SERIOUS gardner. SERIOUS people. SERIOUS. *oh and for the record my mom is wicked skinny and would never EVER show her crack like this, although I do think she might rock a floppy pink gardening hat, also she will probably correct me on my flower color choices later* and the inside:

Image and word stamps by Hambo Stamps, the dot background stamp is by Cornish Heritage Farms. The paper is all by Stampin' Up! except for the white, which is strathmore smooth bristol, which is my favorite to use my copics on. Stamped with palette noir ink, glitter added to flowers with stardust pen.
Sorry if this is a bit too raw for you, I think it's WICKED funny.




3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

te he he...I think it is wicked funny too!

Kathi said...

That makes three of us who think it's wicked funny.

Thanks for the chortle.

I also love the color blocking.

Anonymous said...

tee hee! I think it's really cute ... your Mom will like it too I am certain! ~TJ