Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Helpful Chipmonks

When I saw the preview of the Friendly Kritters line at Cornish Heritage Farms I knew I'd be buying this stamp. See Marcia, my awesome Mother-In-Law loves chipmonks. Look how cute they are.

So I colored them with my trusty copics, but I then showed Marcia my new fun flock. She wanted her chipmonks flocked! I went ahead and did it of course. Well the stamps might be too detailed for flocking. I had to draw in some lines of the dark brown, but you are still not seeing the full cuteness of these guys. They are still pretty cute though. The little "Embrace Happiness" stamp is by PapertreyInk. I don't think you can tell, but I put some gold stickles on the flower centers.
Thanks for visiting me.
e

4 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

I just knew you would buy this stamp. It had your name written all over it. Love what you did here! Very very cute! Marcia will love it too.

Anonymous said...

Is this adorable or what??? Love that image and how you colored it. The sentiment is so perfect with this image!

Kathi said...

Those chipmunks are way too cute.

The card is wonderful.

TJ said...

Chipmunks are ADORABLE! I love them!