Monday, July 21, 2008

thankful

I needed to clean my desk off today and this was made from things I found on it! There was supposed to be a wide green ribbon, but it was all weird and then it got a run in it and so I pulled it off and put the brown. I actually like the brown more. The button I got in a bag of random buttons at the thrift store. The background stamp is Cornish Heritage Farms *suprise suprise, hahaha* and the "thankful" is by Hero Arts. The kraft is SU and the green is Papertrey Ink.

It's really simple. I do this same layout over and over. I really like it though. I used to be apologetic about using this design over and over, but I'm past that. I just really like it, so that's that. :)

2 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Don't you just love creating with "scraps." It is such fun to create treasure out of the odds and ends. I love this background stamp and it really looks fabulous with all of the elements of this card!

Jen said...

Wow Erin, fabulous card! Love the layout and how clean and simple it is! Just gorgeous!