Here is a closeup of the face. I tried to do the cat's eyes on angles a bit to make them more silly. I didn't want an evil giraffe on my hands! I used ribbon for the tail and those horn thingies they have. I probably should have used them for the neck ruff thing too, but we learn all the time don't we. Oh and tounge out, for maximum cuteness.
So I told you I learn something new each one I make. This time I learned that the neck is not a good place to leave your opening to stuff on something with as tall a neck as this. The neck has to be stuffed REALLY tight to get it to be firm enough to let him stand up. But with the opening there it was really hard to pack stuffing in as much as I needed. I got the job done, but it would have been easier if I'd had my opening lower on the body or on his back even.
If everything goes as planned a happy tiger will be next up.