Monday, June 23, 2008

A bunny for Kim

I made my friend Kim and her boys aprons. I've used this same pattern for aprons about a million times, but I always buy way too much fabric. So I decided they needed softies to go with them. *and I still have several yards of each fabric*
I didn't get a chance to take a pic of the "Pirate Monsters" I made the boys, but here is the bunny I made for Kim:
Back Side. I was supposed to make a yarn fluff ball but that never works for me, they always fall apart. So I didn't bother, I did a curled strip of fabric for a tail instead.
Here is a close up of his face.
He's from a pattern in the book "Softies" which I really do love. I'm enjoying doing my own designs, but that book got me into the game. And I'm going to tackle some of the more advanced designs I tell you! I will.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I just love him! I will be taking photos of the aprons and the softies later today! Thanks so much!

The Artful Eye said...

This pirate bunny is soooooo great.