Saturday, June 16, 2007

Update to "companies I love to shop with"

I changed my "Shopping time" list a bit. I had companies that were super cute in there, but that I had never purchased from directly. I've changed it to only include my very favorite companies to purchase from. I will update it as I fall in love with more companies. (can already think of one I need to add) These companies have all given me great service. I highly recomend them for your shopping.

My LSS is on there, I know you all can't get to Jacksonville to shop there but guess what? They are happy to ship! So if you think they may have something you may need I'd drop them an email or phone call. (They have Copic markers for the great price of $3.99 a marker!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to take a gander at the High Hopes website! They have the cutest stamps ~~ also deeply etched ~~ and Tina, the owner, is the BEST!!!! Great customer service!! (of course, I may be a *bit* biased)

Jodie said...

Very cute cards, congrats on becoming part of their design team! Thanks also for the shout out!