Thursday, April 08, 2010

Blessing to me

This is for the second Go To Sketch in my book-a-zine. I neglected to mention last time that the first 11 sketches are all by the wonderfully talented Teri Anderson. This card is actually directly inspired by her sample card on page 12. She cut these lantern chipboard stickers to fit them into the design and I liked the look of them cut so much I did it here with my spools of thread. These materials are all from the Garden Girl line at Cosmo Cricket. I got all my new Cosmo Cricket at Stop and Scrap and they have great customer service. I love this line. It's begging to be machine stitched and I love that.
So there is a pocket on the front of the card and the little flower thing pulls you out a tag. it would be delux cute to have a gift card on the tag, there is room in case I find one I want to use. Wouldn't a fabric store one be too much!
And here is the inside of the card. I'm trying to make my card insides look fantastic too.
So last night I got a move on and I have now done the first ten sketches in the book. All just yesterday! And I am loveing what I'm making. Of course I have always loved a good sketch. And yall do know that my favorite stamper Kim Hughes has a whole chapter in this book? Swoon!

1 comment:

Tobi Crawford said...

I don't have any of this line but i love the cards you've made with it!! hmm... time to shop??