Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Love is forever

I am in LOVE with the Noteworthy collection of papers by Making Memories. I mean totally in love. I have another project to show you today that uses them too. Actually I'm in love with all office looking papers and stuff right now. I'm all excited because I purchased a retired Stampin' Up paper pack that has office looking prints. It's not here yet, but I'm excited.

Ok, on to the card. I used the Noteworthy papers. I even stamped my flowers on them. And some stitching on ribbon. The flower stamp is by Stampin' Up from a last year Sell-A-Bration set. The sentiment is by Green Grass Rubberstamps. Cardstock is Stampin Up as well.

Can you see the shimmer on these flowers? *I think you can see it better in the first pic actually* I stamped them on the patern paper with cool caribbean ink, then painted them with a waterbrush and a bit of reinker. Then painted over that with just a smidge of turquoise perfect pearls. Then big fat brads finish them off. The center one is mounted on foam tape.

Oh and in my craft room last night I was SURE that the blue in the patern paper was a cool caribbean type blue, but it looks like it's more of a baby blue. POOP! I mean that's fine, but I didn't use baby blue. I'm gonna act like I don't notice that. Don't tell anyone.

1 comment:

Linzy said...

My lips are sealed! :)