Saturday, July 28, 2007

Um... another Halloween card...

I do know I have some readers who are not into Halloween, you are going to have to bear with me though because I'm nuts about it!
I used my polka dots and petals set again to make a custom backbround for this card. The main image is from "The Wall" at my LSS, they have this wall of stamps in the crop room that you can use for free if you are a member. It's tons of them, all different styles. I've been eyeing this one for a while. I stamped it twice and cut out the pumpkin bottom and did it up on pop dots. I colored with watercolor pencils and a waterbrush. The "Happy Halloween" is also from The Wall and it's a long stamp normally, I did it in two stampings so I could punch it out with my word window punch and have it stacked like this. I'm not sure if you can tell but I accented the white stamped piece with the clear glitter pen. I think everyone must have one of these. I'm sure I will need a new one very soon.

No comments: