Thursday, July 26, 2007

Another Spinner

First of all it's come to my attention that a "Spinner card" is that one with the penny and you make the image roll. These cards I'm making are known as "Suspended" cards. Well I think that's bunk! Spinning is a upright turn. So when you hold your hands out and spin around. THATS what my images are doing. Those other cards I'd call "Rolling" or "Flipping" cards. Like doing a cartwheel. Luckily though I have pictures so you know what I'm talking about even if my terms are wrong.



So here is another one. This one moves a LOT because the hole is much bigger than the image. This is for a friend Faith who likes the cards but isn't into Halloween. Also she sent me a cute hand made keychain today so I had to make her a card to say thanks. (which the card does NOT say on it but whatever right?) ;)

2 comments:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Cute, Erin. Love paisleys.

Heather Grow said...

Hey Erin. You can call your card whatever you want. It's still really cool.