Monday, July 16, 2007

Bugtastic!

I just got this set in the mail today. I really like it. I had to make a quick card to break it in. It's sad when new stamps go unused. :( They really do have cute eyes, but I just had to put some googlie eyes on them for the first time. The set is called "Bugs and Kisses" and it is by The Angel Company. It's not a current set so if you fall in love I hope you can get your hands on it. Some people are hoping it makes it into the spring/summer catalog but we shall see. OK back to the card, the paper is all from a SA kit, but I sure don't remember which one, I went though and put all the papers from those kits together and away because keeping them all in their original bags was cute but nothing was getting used. I did clean my whole stamp room by the way. It wasn't bad, I usually keep it pretty clean.

I used my extra special cheap paper piercer on these. I'll put a pic of that later if there is any interest. You will laugh! But it works, so well in fact that I recently gave away my real cute paper piercer away.

OK, I hope to stamp more later today.

(Health issue seems a bit better, should be resolved soon, apparently I'm NOT going to die, even though I suspected I might.)

4 comments:

BethH said...

It's Bug-a-riffic! Really cute, Erin!

Colleen Schaan said...

Cute cute cute...I love the bug eyes! Adorable cards.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love the google eyes. Great job!!!

Laura said...

Really cute! I love the googlie eyes and I love the paper!!!