Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Splitcoast Challanges

I have decided I want to activly participate in the challanges on Splitcoast Stampers. I started a notebook where I will keep track of what they are each day, note if I want to do them or not and so on.

Today I did this pink/brown/white card. It's for both the CAS challange for this week which is a Wedding card and for the color challange this week which is these colors: decorated inside:
And the second one is for the Featured Stamper challange. On that one there is one person who has their work featured. You pick one or a few things and get inspired by them to make a card. This week it is a girl who'se blog I Love. Shannon Teubner. And I'm CASEing this card.
cool inside:

1 comment:

Jessim said...

I know I haven't stopped by in ages, but I wanted to say hi!

I love these cards! Your stamping is great!