Tuesday, October 14, 2008

what a mess

I've started working on Christmas presents.

I need to deal with this first.

The couch holds recent purchases, things people have given me and so on. Basicly stuff that I've never put away. There is a WIP on my sewing table. I'm not working any more until I clean though.
My desk is a horrid mess too. Oh and also the floor in front of the desk, which technically is the kids play area.
Sheesh!

So today, in just a few minutes I'm going to a Quilt Bee. Old fashioned, how cute! After that I come home and clean this mess. Then it's all Christmas presents all the time for me. Of course that means less pictures for the blog. Sigh.

Oh yesterday I bought ALL the stuff I need to finish all my Christmas gifts. I'm so happy about that. So I should be able to just work until Christmas.

Later today some kid from the church youth group is coming over to do hard labor. He broke our car at a campout the my DH was the leader of. So the arrangement was that he has to give us an afternoon of work. He's doing the yard. I bet it rains all stupid afternoon and he gets out of it. Won't that figure.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Hope you have a wonderful day! Looks like you have lots of work to do for Christmas gifts!