Sunday, October 07, 2007

WCMD Challanges part 2

I was going to put them all in one post but I had quite a few I decided to do so I'm staring a new one.


This one is for Julie's paint challange. I painted on the black cardstock then stamped the images into the wet paint.



This is for a challange on Marnie's blog. We were to use glitter and shine. I did a tag because Christmas is coming up and I'm going to need some.


This one is for the sketch challange at Paper Squares. It was a super cute sketch. I changed just a few things because I'd been wanting to make a little boy birthday card featuring this paper and I wanted to show it off. (so I moved the word/tag element down)

2 comments:

Marnie said...

OOOH OOOH loving your tags and cards! Great Job!

Julie Prichard said...

Yeah!! Good job, Erin K!