Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hanna Stamps

I placed an order last week with Hanna Stamps and they arrived yesterday. Totally cute! They are clear stamps, super high quality. (You know what I mean right? there are stinky clear, nice clear and super high quality clear... I won't name names.)


Had to ink her up last night. She is super fun because her dress is easy to customize, it's like having a paper doll sorta. So today she is wearing a polkadot dress see:


Do you like these stamps? If you do you probably want to go ahead and order them. Hanna Stamps is offering free shipping this month. ANYWHERE, even international. So that's awesome! AND they have this deal where if you get published with her stamps and they credit them and all you get $100! Not a store credit, actual money! Now who doesn't want to try for that?

Oh I almost forgot, the oval she is standing on is by A Muse. I love that oval.

3 comments:

Swamp Tulip said...

I do love this card Erin. The colors are great and I love your layout. I guess I need to visit Hanna Stamps to place my order :) Thanks for enabling me :)

Teresa

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card! I love the way you pieced the dress with pattern paper~ adorable! :D

shuggy said...

what a great card!