Monday, September 06, 2010

My There She Goes Monday Challange

So you know I got those new There She Goes stamps and I love them so much. Well they are celebrating their 2nd birthday and I think I'm going to play along. It might get boring because I only have two image stamp sets, but whatever! haha. The first challange is a color challange. You can see it HERE. Basicly it's kraft, black and teal. All the cards for the challanges have to be birthday cards. Which is rough because none of my TSG stamps are even remotely birthday... hmmm. Anyhow I'm going to try to make it work! :)

So you know Stephen is playing along with this challange. He is not very serious about using just the colors recomended, but he is working very hard this very second so I'm gonna share it.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Erin this is totally adorable!!! I love your take on the color challenge. Thanks so much for playing along! :)