Tuesday, September 21, 2010

And colored in!

Just now I colored in the scene I stamped out yesterday. I LOVE coloring these kids. I can't wait to do another and color with copics. I decided to make the boy end up on the outside of the card and keep the sentiment simple: Then when you open it up you get this whole cute scene.
My friend Tracey suggest I draw smiles on them. Said they looked a little sad without. As I'm having the Ethan is sad issue here I'm loving being able to cheer a kid up with a simple smile. :)
And that's pretty much it. I drew in the floor and the smiles. I colored everything with watercolor pencils. Oh wait, the wall is actually super light blue and it's colored with watercolor crayon. The rest is pencil. These kids are going to be SO FUN to play with and color.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is so fabulous! We'd love it if you considered entering some of your pretty projects in our challenges at Papercraft Star and there is still time to get in on our $25.00 gift certificate too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/lets-celebrate-early-enter-our-2500.html