Thursday, July 02, 2009

Vintage Chic

The next color combo has a rust color, brown, tan and cream. This combo is lovely but didn't WOW me. Here is the card I made with this combo.
And the inside. I stamped the background stamp then added a million tiny dots of brown to it. I like how it brings it to life.
The background stamp is by Cornish Heritage Farms, the flower and prase is by Stampin' Up!
In other news:
OHMYHECK I saw the new SU catalog. I've heard some folks are not loving it. I tell you I love it SO much. I cannot stand it. I seriously may be signing up to be a demo in the next few months. I want about twenty of those stamp sets. Sheesh!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This saying is awesome! I love how you do up the inside of the card too! I have not seen a SU catty yet!

Anonymous said...

GL
批發

seo

網路行銷