Calvin: Age 2;
- Mickey Mouse, which is great as we plan to take them to Disney next month.
- Pirates especially Jake and the Never-land Pirates
Ethan: Age 6
- "Baby toys" as he calls them, he loves to play with toddlers and their toys
- Dinosaurs, especially the Imaginex line of dinosaurs. He wants ALL of them. He's pretty close too.
- Wild Krats show, this show has remained popular with him
- Phineas and Ferb (My personal favorite kid show)
- Eric Carle, He only owns one of his books, but at any time we have 5 or more out of the library
- Nurf Guns
Stephen: Age 7
- Science. Beekman's World, Nova Science Now, Science Friday, any science he can get his little hands on.
- Phineas and Ferb
- His DS game system and other video games.
- Riding his new bike, after years of telling him bikes were cool he finally mastered it and now loves it.
Erin: Age 34
- Zombies, Vampires and such
- Reading more than is probably healthy
- Painting stuff like furniture and such, generally fixing up the house.
- Several stupid shows I should not like, Dance Moms, Face Off, Project Runway and so on.
- Working out. I won't say the dieting part is something I enjoy, but I'm doing that too.
Brian: Age 34
- Sports. Watching them mostly, but playing basketball as well
- Autographs. Of sports people. He has some list of everyone he is trying to get. It's actually all very organized. He finds a great deal of joy in that.
- Outdoors, hiking, canoeing and such. The man loves that stuff.
- Secondary Market shows, such as Storage Wars and Auction Kings.
I think that's us for right now. Posts without pictures are lame, so here is Bootsie snuggling Stephen. We can't let this go on for more than a few minutes because Stephen is allergic, but it is so very cute. (I just realized those are CANDY WRAPPERS in his BED. Totally NOT allowed.)