Sunday, February 14, 2010

Life is good

When I got this new-to-me Hero Arts word bubbles set Stephen right away said, "Make a card with a whale that says "life is good". So I did: The whale is by Stampin' Up! As is the print papers.
Here is the cute inside.
And a side view so you can see the glitter and alos the pop-dot action.
Here is my newly reorganized stamp area. I got the CD shelf at a yard sale. The owner said he made it, I brought it home and painted it with the same paint that my walls in this room are painted. All those CD cases on the top shelf are my unmounted stamps. The second shelf has my Gina K stamps, some in cd cases, a few in the metal case she used to use and some still on those storage cards she uses. (because those sets are HUGE and would take three CD cases to put them in CD cases) Then there is a tin with my paper and silk flowers, the next thing is full of odd embelishments. Mostly Making Memories die cuts. I love those! The next shelf is all my Stampin' Up! stamps. See I don't have so many. The bottom shelf is empty CD cases. On top of the shelf are my jars of buttons, organized by color and my Hero Arts Designer Woodgrain stamp. Then on the magnetic dry erase board are all my other background stamps. Just cling them right up there. Easy goes to Peasy. You can also see my roll of black houndstooth wrapping paper and my roll of Ikea drawing paper. I have a few other stamps, I keep the sentiment stamp sets on my desk in a small spot, and I have a handful of wood mount stamps in a drawer as well.
In Other News:
Worked out again yesterday, 6 times in 6 days. Fun stuff.
It's Valentine's Day. My kids made me super cute cards. I know Brian did too because he was working on it for a while yesterday, but I have not seen it yet because I'm letting him sleep in for a present to him. I gave my kids cards and Bakugon and squishy, bouncy balls.
I did go to the crop last night. It was very fun, I got a good number of projects done. It was a little sad. There is just one more crop and the store will be closed.
Well that's all for today! I hope you all have a fantastic Valentine's Day.


3 comments:

Suzi said...

Adorable card, as always!! Love the stamp space. You do a LOT w/a small space. I need to learn from you. I have a closet but it's not big enough. I need to learn to let go!

What are the red squares? They look super-duper awesome and I'm guessing fabric. Do they serve a purpose other than looking fab???

Joan said...

I am sooo loving this card.

TJ said...

You've been a busy little bee!!!! Love the organization. And the whale - cuteness!