Friday, February 19, 2010

Cat card, Quilt progress and We have a Winner

First up today is a card I made with no stamping. Shocking, yes? I made it for Brian's mom as a pick-me-up type card. I mean everyone needs a little purple cat cheer sometimes. All the print papers and the sticker are by K&Company, the purple and black cardstocks are Papertrey. Here is how my Doll Quilt Swap quilt looked yesterday afternoon. I'm happy to say it's actually DONE now. :) But this is the stage when the quilting is done and the binding is sewn on the front, but still needs to be hand stitched on the back. I'm so hoping my partner likes it.
And finally... We have a winner!

Linzy said...
Dang it-I'm the first comment. Everyone knows the first comment never gets picked! :( Oh well, they're still pretty. :)

Thursday, 18 February, 2010
Um Linzy, apparently you are wrong because you got picked! Wahoo! Email me your address at serinone@yahoo.com and I will get the packet of embelishments right out to you.

2 comments:

Linzy said...

Wahoo! I can't believe I won-I never win anything! :)

Super cute quilt-you just reminded me I need to make a card in those colors....
Thanks for the embellies!

Linzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.