Friday, January 29, 2010

Valentines for Daddy

So we like to get things done ahead here. Me and the boys have already made our Valentines for Brian.
First up Stephen's it features Perry the Platipus and a gem and also he wrote "Daddy" himself. (those backwards "h" looking things are "d"s just so you know) (stamp from the dollar section at Michaels last year)

Then we have Ethan. Ethan had a particular amount of fun selecting cardstock and embelishments for his card. I wrote "daddy" lightly in pencil and he traced it. Then put a huge flower over half of it. (stamp by The Angel Company)

And mine. Get it? He's the Brown heart, I'm the pink, and we made two little hearts... get it? (background stamp Cornish Heritage Farms, heart punches by EK Success bought from Gina K, cardstock and print paper Stampin' Up!)


In other news: I'm working on my submission for the Papercrafts Stamping Royality contest. I enter every year. I have not won. But I like to think I'm getting better and better, so maybe this will be the year? You never know!

No comments: