Saturday, January 23, 2010

bride & groom

This is the first card I made with my new Stampin' Up! goodies. These are all rub-ons. I have the most serious love for the interlacing circle rub-on here. Why oh why isn't that a stamp? I don't care about the ten similar stamps out there, I want THIS particular image made into a stamp. haha. I also used my new Hero Arts wood grain background stamp. Which I love. Above all other stamps. That's really all there is to say about this card. I love Crushed Curry. I did not expect that would be the In Color I'd fall for but I have.

I also made about 30 new double sided pattern paper envelopes yesterday. I LOVE the fancy envelopes.

1 comment:

Sarah Lou said...

Wow Im in love with that rub on, can think of at least 5 things i would use it on right this second. love this sweet card!