Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Stampin' Up! Wish List

So its Sale-A-Bration, or Sell-a-Bration, whatever.. that time when you can get free crap at Stampin' Up. It's like, my favorite time of the stamping year.

So here is my list of things I'm pretty sure I'm getting. Keep in mind I have not ordered anything from the "new" current 2009-2010 catalog.

In color combo paper pack 2 of them
upsy daisy
throughly modern paper pack
medallion background stamp
pumpkin pie strip ribbon
chocolate chip ribbon
modern label punch
dots and designs rub ons
chit chat rub ons
sizzlit die many thanks
double rectangle punch
grid paper
white gel pen 3 of them (tried others, really like these best)
stampin deimensionals (two packs, I have tons of foam tape but used these at a retreat and they rocked)
Well scripted from the mini stamp set


Free crap:
Tree trimmings stamp set from the main catty (love that you can get main catty stuff)
just perfect alpha (this is my $20)
Good neighbors stamp set
Of the Earth Hostess set
then two other free things for SAB.. what do you recomend (those of you who are really reading this still)

2 comments:

Suzi said...

SAB didn't really rock my world this year. And, I don't quite understand the getting free stuff from the catty. I seem to have mis-placed my SAB flyer but I think I was leaning towards the paper pack & possibly the house stamp. I don't know yet. My friend's hosting SAB this year & it's not until 2/6 so I have time to think. I am SOOO digging the new punches in the Occasions flyer. And I dig the well scrpted sentiments. And I am NOT a sentiments kinda girl!!

Linzy said...

It's funny that you should post this. I did my wishlist today too! I think you should get the Welcome Neighbor DSP from SAB. I'm not so crazy about some of the designs but I like most of the backs of tht.em-they're smaller print and mostly polka dots and stuff. Plus the colors that match it are mostly the new InColors and since you're ordering two packs of them, why not? Plus Pumkin Pie matches it too so you could also use the ribbon you're getting. Just my two cents worth... I'm still trying to narrow down my list a bit. Aiming for $150 since I need to place an order with PTI too.