Friday, April 17, 2009

A few things.

I sell stamps pretty frequently. I joke with myself that I'm just renting them. I make a handful of projects with a set then I'm just over it. There are a few that I know I will keep, I use them over and over, but mostly I don't hold on to them when the "new" wears off. So when I sell stamps I thought it would be nice to have a nice thank you tag to throw in. So I made a whole stack. (does anyone know where to buy these? Kim gave them to me and I'm almost out) I'm working on a quilt for Ethan. For some reason it's taking for ever.


I also made a card. This flower set is one I think I'll hold on to. It's Fifth Avenue Floral by Stampin' Up!. I think it's just the prettiest flowers in this set.
Angled view to show the layering I did on the flower. I punched the holes in the blue cardstock just for fun.
In other news: I have family coming in today so I might not be blogging over the weekend. I'm sure you are devistated.

5 comments:

Cinda said...

I can't wait to see this quilt when it's done - it's looking adorable. I need you to teach me to quilt! ;-)

Jarie said...

Hey Erin,

Check out an office supply store for your tags. Your quilt is looking good so far. Love the bright colors.

Janet

Michele Kovack said...

Yep, the tags can be bought at an office supply store. LOVE the quilt so far, the colors ROCK!!! Love the card too!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your use of stamps and your cards are so much fun!

Squid Squad said...

Hi Erin - I followed you from your comment on the zig zag quilt @ purlbee. I also want to make a twin-size zig zag quilt, but am not sure if I want to try to figure out the change in dimensions, fabric, etc. Any tips? Also how is the quilt coming? Love the color choices...